The surface of business:
As told by entrepreneurs at networking events
- “Everything is going well”
- “I am doing great!”
- “My business is growing every day!”
- “I only work with top clients”
- “Challenges? What challenges?”
The reality that’s going on
beneath the surface:
- “I don’t know what to handle first...”
- “I need a break but I cannot afford it”
- “I’m having a hard time scaling up”
- “I had 2 big clients that I use as validator”
- “Uh, what should I start with?”
Some of the biggest struggles of entrepreneurs
- Isolation and feeling lonely
- Self-worth doubts
- Staying a strong leader
- Landing new clients and keeping them happy (and returning)
- (Fear of) the unknown
A new study from researchers at the University of North Carolina shows that loneliness can "vastly elevate" a person's risk of heart disease, stroke and cancer, making it as dangerous to your health as a lack of physical inactivity in youth or diabetes in old age.
How to overcome challenges
as an entrepreneur or leader
My biggest fear is that my good intentions will be taken for granted and that people will take advantage of that.Octavian, entrepreneur
Financial stability is always a big challenge that easily turns into a big fear and stress. Insecurity and the fear of wasting time is also a big pain.Bogdan, entrepreneur
Working alone and not having a dedicated space for my work has been a long-time struggle for me, as it decreased my productivity.Andrei, freelancer
I constantly get mental blocks that keep me from giving 100%.Cristiana, entrepreneur
Uncertainty on whether I am going the right direction is a huge energy draining issue. Such a group would be of great help to help me focus and get over my fears.Madalina, coach
The need of support from others is always there.Irina, business owner
You don’t have to go through everything alone!
A place where
we forget about the "looking good" mask
and saying only what we think others want to hear.
A place where we can be OURSELVES:
- The good and the bad.
- The enthusiast and the depressed.
- The leader and the secretary.
- The business suit and the pijamas.
- The smile and the tears.
- The great days and the shitty days.
But most importantly, a place for building
with like-minded people
and for learning how to apply the principles
of connection-building in the relationships
with our clients and business partners.
We meet weekly,
for 10 weeks
START: May 10
Every Tuesday, starting 19:00
FOR HOW LONG
2 and a half hours
(for this group)
The value you get in CONNECTION
- You will have a place where to share your struggles
- You will get support from people who UNDERSTAND you
- You will learn how others cope with (the same) challenges in business
- You will get new ideas and valuable feedback for your business from the group
- You will learn what authentic connection means and how you can leverage that for a successful business
- You will receive appreciation and encouragement
- You will get help and advice from peers
- You will learn efficient networking techniques that will make people want to work with you
- You will learn and understand how genuine connection can help you grow your business
- You will have more perspectives on your business